Friday, June 09, 2006

The Path (II) - In the Name of Love

This one is dedicated to the spiritual side in "The Path" and to my significant other...
Now, I am not one that believes in love at first sight and in Destiny, I never was, I never will be. However I do believe there is a balance in the Universe, that every action has a reaction, every great thing requires great sacriffice and our lives depend solely on the choices we make or don't make every day - so be careful what you choose :).
As for love, I am drawn to believe that like the ancient Androgyne, who were separated by the gods because they became too powerful and challenged their supremacy, and they ever since are searching for their other half to become again One, we are also passing through this life searching for our significant other.
One might wonder what would happen if the universal balance would be upset or how can we be sure that once we find somebody we love, that is our significant other? I dont't think anyone knows for sure, and I don't think anyone will ever know or figure out the answer to these questions, at least not in this humble existence. I don't think we as humans, are capable of understanding this anyway.
Perhaps in another life...

2 comments:

IONU said...

Love is abstract and utopic. If you found it you say it's soul mate, if not you fool your self with that theory that once you will find someone. I think is just pure and simple luck.

Mihai Campean said...

Well, I just don't believe in "pure and simple luck". What it would be nice is if we humans could really undrestand the things we attribute to luck and other inexplicable phenomena...

Playing for Change